We are delighted to announce our first physical event of the year presented by Ray Cohen,
with topic “Regulated Vs Unregulated Lending”.
The much-quoted FCA phrase that the purpose of the loan is irrelevant is often misunderstood.
Regulations which cover what is and isn’t regulated are not as straightforward as they could be and getting it wrong could leave brokers exposed.
This seminar will:
- Help brokers understand which loans are regulated, which are unregulated, and which are exempt,
- Explain why the difference matters,
- Set out what permissions brokers need as a result,
- Cover the importance of getting it right for brokers,
- Offer a chance to ask questions about particular scenarios.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to gain CPD accredited hours for their professional development.
The event will be held on 09 March 2022, 10:00 at our offices in Soho Square, 4th Floor, London W1D 4NS.
Our BDMs and Head of Underwriting will be at your disposal to discuss your clients’ lending requirements.
Looking forward to meeting you.