About the Seminar
The much quoted FCA phrase that the purpose of the loan is irrelevant is often misunderstood.
Regulations which cover what is and isn’t regulated are not as straightforward as they could be
and getting it wrong could leave brokers exposed.
In partnership with the NACFB, we are delighted to announce our second event presented by
Ray Cohen, with topic “Regulated Vs Unregulated Lending”.
This seminar will:
● Help brokers understand which loans are regulated, which are unregulated and which are exempt,
● Explain why the difference matters,
● Set out what permissions brokers need as a result,
● Cover the importance of getting it right for brokers,
● Offer a chance to ask questions about particular scenarios.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to gain CPD accredited hours for their professional
The event will be held on 04 November 2019, 10:00 – 12:00 at our offices in Soho Square, 4th
Floor, London W1D 4NS.
Our BDMs and Head of Underwriting will be at your disposal to discuss your clients’ lending