Whom to contact:
If you have a complaint with the way that we have provided or have failed to provide, a financial service that we offer we ask that you contact the Complaints Officer at the following address either by letter or telephone to outline your concerns.
The Business Centre, 758 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3GN, UK
+44(0) 20 8610 1607
What happens next?
- If we cannot resolve the matter directly with you within 3 business days, then we will send a written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 business days of receipt.
- We will then carry out a full investigation by gathering the information needed to properly review your complaint. This may mean that we will ask you for more information or papers to assist us in the investigation. Gathering all the facts and paperwork enables us to consider all the information available at the one time, which is in the best interests of reviewing a complaint comprehensively. If we do need to request details from you, we therefore ask that you respond as fully and as soon as possible.
- We will endeavour to fully investigate your complaint and respond to you within 4 weeks of receipt.
- If we cannot respond to your complaint within 4 weeks, we will write to you explain why we are not yet in a position to address the matters raised and indicate when we will make further contact.
- If we are still unable to respond within 8 weeks, we will write to you again to advise why and when we expect to be able to respond in full.
- Once we have all the information needed, we will consider the complaint fairly and impartially and provide a written response indicating our final decision.
In our final decision letter, we will provide you with information about how you can make an appeal against our findings which will be reviewed by another senior manager within the company.